Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Appetizers


This is a simple recipe to follow, the ingredients are things that are handy and it doesn’t take a lot of your time. I do emphasize in time saving because I’m a very busy person, but I love to entertain. Hope you enjoy this recipe as much I do.


2 big chicken breast, ground
1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning
1 white onion, chopped
1 red pepper, minced
1 green pepper, minced
 Pinch of Salt and pepper
About 1 cup of bread crumbs
1 beaten egg
½ vegetable oil
1 cup of barbecue sauce

In a large bowl mix the ground chicken breast with seasoning, chopped onion, peppers, salt and pepper, and breadcrumbs. Wash really well your hands because this part I like to use my hands, it’s more effective, with your hands mix really well all the ingredients until everything is incorporated. The last thing I combine is the egg, then form little balls and fry them in a deep skillet, set the meatballs in a cooling rack to drain the meatballs of the oil. In a bowl, cover the meatballs in the barbecue sauce and then spoon out in a serving platter. There’re you have another affordable, easy, and quick appetizer.




No comments:

Post a Comment