Monday, December 10, 2012

Turkey Wraps For Monday Dinner

I didn't know what to make for dinner, so I opened my fridge and cabinets and I found the perfect ingredients for a turkey wrap. This is so easy to make , in less than half hour I was able to produce a dinner for myself. I hope you'd enjoy it and please let me know you like it. Enjoy
1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 (8 inch)whole wheat tortillas
6 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
1 medium sized roasted tomatoes, diced
1/2 avocado, sliced
3 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled  
This is for a serving of 3 persons. Mix together the cream cheese and Dijon mustard until smooth. Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/4 inch of the edge of the tortillas.
Arrange about 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce on each tortilla, and press the lettuce down into the cream cheese mixture. Place 2 turkey slices per tortilla over the lettuce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of shredded Swiss cheese. Top each tortilla evenly with tomato, avocado slices, and crumbled bacon.
Roll each tortilla up with tin foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment