Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Dinner - Breaded Eggplants Parmesan


I'm always trying to make simple recipes. Recipes that don't take a lot time, since we live in a very hectic world where everybody is always getting the best of their time. I like to cook and also like to eat so that is why I've created this blog. When I feel that a recipe needs a little improvement then I do the adjustments (Believe me it's almost 99% of the time). So for this week I'm bringing you my improved Breaded Eggplant Parmesan.

2 Large Eggplants, cut lenghtwise
1 cup of Parmesan
1/2 cup of Mozzarella
2 cups of Italian Breadcrumbs
2 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil

  1.  Mix 1/4 Mozzarella with Parmesan in a container. Put breadcrumbs  in a container as well as the eggs.
  2. I start by covering eggplants slices with eggs, then cheese and lastly breadcrumbs.
  3. I heat a skillet over a medium heat, when the oil is hot start frying the eggplant slices. it'll turn into  golden color then I take them out the pan and put in a baking dish. Once in a baking dish, cover the fried slices with mozzarella. Serve while it's warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment