Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Appetizers Wednesday

Cheese Dip and Pita Chips
        Cheese Dip and Pita Chips                      









  -->
Appetizers are something that people go for to entertain; one of my favorites is pita chips with cheese dip.  It is super easy to do and save a lot of time.  I start doing the dip by putting the cheese in a crock-pot and I just put all the ingredients together and forget about it. Here is my recipe

16 ounces of Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes (I like this cheese because it melts nicely)
 2 ripe tomatoes
1 red onion
 2 teaspoon of Tabasco

I put all the ingredients together in the crock-pot until everything is melted and smooth. The pita chips can be bought at any convenience store, but i like to do it myself. I bake the pita already cut into little triangles for about 5 minutes in a heat of 375 F,  I don't put anything to them. Simple and Easy.  I'll love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment